Low Power x86 SBC With ATOM
- The Intel Low Power x86 single board computer with the Atom CPU combine Eurotech and Intel core capabilities come together. In our low power x86 Single Board Computers we combine the power of Intel Atom SBC architecture with Eurotech's value proposition. Eurotech offers low power x86 advantages in both hardware and software design as well as in our business model, focused on flexibility to ensure our customers receive the right low power single board solution and support to meet unique device needs.
The Catalyst COM Module, the initial Eurotech/Atom product, delivers the full suite of Intel Atom capabilities in a small form factor with lowest power consumption of any x86 system today. The 67 x 100 mm custom form factor offers flexibility without sacrificing capabilities or increasing cost.
- Lowest power consumption - under 3W
- 67 x 100 mm custom form factor with lowest Z height possible for low
- profile integration
- Commercial and industrial temperature options
- Highest level of hardware reliability
Eurotech applied decades of Intel architecture experience to developing the Catalyst Module from firmware to framework. The Catalyst Module offers a conforming system BIOS developed in-house but with extensive support from Intel, ensuring customers that our code is optimized to Intel Atom power management architecture. Our embedded controller software was also developed in-house for a low cost, low power, and industrial strength solution. Furthermore, our operating system (OS) choices on the Catalyst Module are extensive.
- Optimized software solution for Intel Atom with focus on low power,
low cost, and application-readiness
- Broad participation in the Linux development community and close
relationship with Microsoft, including several MPVs and certified developers
- Atom-optimized BIOS, developed by Eurotech Intel architecture senior
- In-house OS expertise for Windows CE, XP Embedded, Linux, VxWorks, QNX, WindRiver, and much more
Value : Business Model
Eurotech is dedicated to offering flexibility in both our product line
and our business model, which is easily customized to meet unique OEM needs
for the Catalyst Module and other Intel Atom-based solutions. Customers
can build their own carrier board (by working with Eurotech or through a
third party) to accompany the Catalyst Module and work with Eurotech using
off-the-shelf, optimized, or architected solutions.
To earn more about our full range of low power x86-based solutions and how they can maximize the MIPS to mW ratio of your device, contact us.
Eurotech is a global leader in the design, development and production
of application-ready embedded computer systems. Eurotech architects
systems that help companies bring their products to market quickly through
the latest technologies with advanced graphics capabilities, low-power x86,
and robust functionality. Eurotech specializes in helping customers
connect their applications to the latest available wireless, mobile and
enabling technologies such as the Intel Atom for Single Board Computers.
Eurotech is a Maryland-based subsidiary of Eurotech Group, S.p.A.