Embedded Software Framework for Linux
Open Source Developer Toolkit Lets OEMs Bring Highly Differentiated Applications to Market Quickly
- Faster time to market with ESF, using Equinox framework
- Interoperability of apps and services based on OSGi technology
- Flexibility in hardware choice – ESF runs on different Eurotech hardware platforms
The Eurotech Software Framework (ESF) lets OEMs bring products built on Eurotech embedded platforms to market as quickly as possible...
Eurotech has always delivered application-ready platforms, from device drivers through the operating system. With ESF, we take that model a step further. ESF puts a middleware layer between the OS and the OEM application, with industry-standard interfaces that shorten OEM development time, simplify coding, and allow the software to port from one Eurotech hardware platform to another.
The extensible ESF lets OEMs modify, reconfigure and maintain their application over time, so it evolves as the market demands change. Adaptability and flexibility to meet market requirements gives OEMs a huge competitive advantage over static, fixed functionality software applications. Manage risk through ESF, by selecting the framework that lets you adjust quickly, easily, and inexpensively.
Could This Get Any Easier?®
- Implemented with thttpd (tiny http) server
- Standard Web architecture languages
- Custom Branding GUI
Compatible with Oracle JVM and Eclipse IDE
Industry-standard feature integration
- Cellular – EVDO, GPRS, 3G, iDEN