Atom SBC From Eurotech
With the Intel Low Power SBC program, Eurotech and Intel core capabilities come together. With our our Intel Low Power single board computer (SBC) we combine the power of Intel Atom architecture with Eurotech's SBC expertise. Eurotech offers competitive advantages in both Intel Low Power hardware and software design as well as in our business model, focused on flexibility to ensure our customers receive the right Intel Atom SBC solution and support to meet unique corporate and device needs.
10 WAYS WE'RE OPTIMIZED FOR THE INTEL ATOM PROCESSOR
- Lowest power on the market for an SBC design with under 11W for the entire system; for even lower power solutions, Eurotech offers modular solutions which offer more flexibility through a carrier board and under 3W of power consumption.
- All features of the Intel Atom processor unveiled in small form factor
- Either commercial or industrial configurations; Catalyst Module solutions also are available in both commercial and industrial ranges.
- Highly reliability memory soldered down on Catalyst Module footprint.
- Industrial grade embedded controller (EC); others offer consumer grade, offshore-produced microcontroller leaving you exposed to EOL issues
- All EC system manageability software coded by us for increased OEM flexibility.
- We ported the BIOS, enabling us to tailor OEM configuraions.
- Free air certifiable with RF emissions so low they barely register; no need for OEM shields and gaskets (or associated costs).
- Eurotech's technology roadmap points to the latest Intel technologies with products such Catalyst LP, Catalyst TC, and more.
We deliver these features in several form factors, like PC/104, EBX, EPIC and COM Express.
Vector is available in the EPIC form factor and offers several standard configurations, giving OEMs the flexibility to chose the features that are right for unique market needs. Some key highlights include:
- Dual CAN, serial ports, high speed USB, Gigabit Ethernet and more
- Between 7W to 11W of power consumption
- Commercial and industrial temperature options
- No fans or heatsink s
- OS support for Windows Embedded Standard, Windows CE, and Wind River Linux
For those applications that require a more customized solution, Eurotech's Catalyst product family offers a full suite of Intel Atom capabilities in a small form factor with lowest power consumption and highest performance of any x86 systems today. The Catalyst family includes the Catalyst Module XL, the Catalyst LP, and the Catalyst TC, all delivered in the 67 x 100 mm custom form factor offers flexibility without sacrificing capabilities or increasing cost.
- 67 x 100 mm custom form factor
- Lowest Z height possible for low profile integration
- Commercial and industrial temperature options
- Long life cycle support
- Deliver full range of Atom processor capabilities without sacrificing on power or foot print
- Highest level of hardware reliability
Other Atom-powered solutions from Eurotech include the Atom Powered ISIS PC104, Proteus COM Express and custom Atom-based platforms. With a long list of solutions across form factors and Atom processors, Eurotech offers you the choice of ATOM Single Board Computer or COM configurations that are right for your device needs.
Eurotech applied decades of Intel architecture experience to developing the Vector, Catalyst Module, and other Atom-based solutions from firmware to framework. Many of our solutions offer a conforming system BIOS developed in-house but with extensive support from Intel, ensuring customers that our code is optimized to Intel Atom power management architecture. Our embedded controller software was also developed in-house for a low cost, low power, and industrial strength solution. Furthermore, our operating system (OS) choices are extensive.
- Optimized software solution for Intel Atom with focus on low power, low cost, and application-readiness
- Broad participation in the Linux development community and close relationship with Microsoft, including several MPVs and certified developers
- Atom-optimized BIOS, developed by Eurotech Intel architecture senior engineering staff
- In-house OS expertise for Windows Embedded, Wind River Linux, and much more
Eurotech is dedicated to offering flexibility in both our product line and our business model, which is easily customized to meet unique OEM needs for the Vector and other Intel Atom-based solutions. Customers can choose from several standard configurations to meet unique device needs while still working with an SBC design. For those customers who want to build their own carrier board (by working with Eurotech or through a third party), Eurotech's Catalyst family supports off-the-shelf, optimized, or architect solutions.
To earn more about our full range of Intel Atom-based solutions and how they can maximize the MIPS to mW ratio of your device, contact us.